At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- You identify automation potentials, outline solutions, and replace manual processes by implementing automations
- You consult business units on implementation of RPA, OCR and other automation solutions
- You prioritize requests and support issues in your area of responsibility and in close alignment with the stakeholders
- You help the CoE automation team to formulate the technical specifications based on consolidated business needs and specifications
- You will take part in the evaluation and development process for new automation tools
- You execute marketing activities to generate automation ideas among business departments
- You select and manage internal and external development teams