At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
You are a highly motivated professional who enjoys leading a global team of Scientists to deliver new products and technologies within ACM
- Lead the development of new structural adhesive products for the ACM SBU including high profile market launches, defensive and cost chase projects.
- Lead and directly manage a team of talented scientists and technicians within ACM PD Rocky Hill. Provide leadership to the global structural adhesive PD team and mentorship to newer staff within the ACM innovation community.
- Work closely with Marketing, Technical Service and Commercial functions to drive successful product launches.
- Set the future direction for the technology through understanding future market needs and defining new technical possibilities through scoping and interaction with advanced research teams.
- Participate in customer visits, conferences and support the development of white papers, patents and external technical information to further advance Henkel’s expertise in structural adhesive technology.
- Interact with other SBUs (e.g. AEI, AAC) and be a champion of cross SBU technology sharing and pipeline development.
- Manage laboratory to maintain compliance with ISO accreditations and other corporate standards.