At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Competitive Hourly compensation - Including $1500 Sign on Bonus!
Excellent benefit package available day one. Including medical, dental, and vision insurance.
Work / Life Balance: 11 paid holidays; 10 days paid vacation per 12 month period
401(k) match with immediate vesting
- Manufactures finished products.
- Controls and monitors processes.
- Packages finished products
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of product nonconformity.
- Identify and record any product quality problems.
- Initiate, recommend, or provide solutions through designated channels.
- Verify the implementation of solutions.
- Generate product labels.
- Control further processing and delivery of nonconforming product until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been corrected. (have authority to stop production, if necessary, to correct quality problems.)
- Repackage raw materials and finished products.
- Actively participates in plant safety teams and improvements. Supports Delaware CBS (Culture Based Safety)