At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Henkel Adhesives, manage entire supplier base across Henkel Adhesives. Fulfill a wide spectrum of customer requirements across Henkel applications/industries. Implement supplier development strategy. Manage a contract manufacturing group to meet quality standards. Required to work on targeted group of suppliers where improvements are needed. Supported by a group of six, based on risk assessment, align with regional quality. Team of six supplier quality managers.
- Regional Supplier quality head who manages the north American supplier quality program/strategy.
- To Implement Global Supplier Quality strategy at our suppliers as per plan
- Engage with suppliers and work towards Supplier partnership
- Build quality into supplier and ensure zero defect from suppliers
- Support and deliver on the Supplier Evaluation and Performance management program
- Work with cross functional team in onboarding new suppliers as per Business needs.
- Run supplier audit and improvement program as per plan
- Ensure compliance to Customer specific requirements as applicable
- Roll out of Supplier Quality Assurance program
- Supports MOC Process for Raw / Packaging / 3PM projects as defined in the procedure.
- People development - Upskill people in the team and work on career progression with definite plans.
- Work closely with Operations and Network quality to resolve issues in time.