At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
$2,000 sign on bonus offered. (Restrictions apply)
- Responsible for updating the calibration certification database
- Arrange and organize calibrations certification in timely manner
- Place POs for the lab
- Maintain product testing schedule and responsible for maintaining 5s program.
- Perform standard quality control testing on incoming raw materials, semi-finished goods, and finished goods according to defined specifications
- Calculate and report test results
- Record test data into SAP, and update and maintain Quality records
- Maintain retain samples and lab equipment in proper working order and perform equipment calibrations.
- Review, write, and ensure the accuracy of QC methods
- Evaluate the root cause for out of spec product and provide corrective actions as needed.
- Complete and control the required quality records and/or documents as directed by the department standard operating procedures
- Comply with all Safety, Health, and Environmental rules, procedures, and regulations
- Complete all assignments and responsibilities entailing the 5S of the Quality Department and any assigned projects by supervisor or manager