At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Regularly influences and contributes to strategy and tactical planning and supports proliferation of break-through technologies
- Collaborates and develops roadmap with global customer design centers and industry experts
- Meets with key global customers at their facilities to translate/identify new opportunities
- Is the recognized expert in industry trade associations, develops new to the world data/white papers to promote Henkel expertise externally
- Establishes and leverages external networks and partnerships (research/suppliers/OEM/boards/industry)
- Develops and manages key innovation/application development programs. Understands latest technologies and impacts to SBU and customers
- Conduct competitive benchmarking studies to assess ability to win and innovation opportunities
- Proactively contributes, impacts and shares best practice at the team, technology, application and product line levels across SBU
- Leads recomm-s, customer visits, demonstrations, trainings and problem solving for strategic initiatives, break-through tech-gies and KAs
- Quantifies, documents and reports Henkel solution’s value to customers
- Has global tech. leadership role in L2 Market Teams; recognized as market applications
expert and as consulting resource to Market Segment
- Is responsible for the technical training of field sales forces and customers and for TCS talent development
- Conducts manufacturing excellence surveys to identify cost savings and process improvement opportunities