Germany, Düsseldorf, Controlling and Development
Internship Corporate Planning & Management Reporting
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Work in a professional international environment
- Get insights into the financial reporting processes and provide financial analyses
- Support the coordination of the short- and long-term financial plan
- Support the preparation of top management presentations
- Participate in projects
- Work in a cross-divisional project team and take the role of a group-wide standard setter and knowledge facilitator
- Top student in business-related fields, preferably with a major in strategy, finance, controlling, or accounting
- Practical and international experience, e.g. by former internships, is advantageous
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills
- Firm knowledge of MS-Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint)
- An open-minded and flexible team player, with strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Availability as of now for six months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.