United States, Cleveland, OH, Adhesive Technologies
Senior Maintenance Mechanic
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Execute corrective and preventative work orders as assigned or as date and priority dictate and skill set allows.
- Participate in researching parts to ensure minimal downtime of manufacturing equipment.
- Make proper inventory adjustments when pulling machinery parts from inventory using the Maintenance Parts Inventory Control System and bring any inventory discrepancies to the attention of the Maintenance Coach.
- Participate in TPM, 5S, SMED and other Lean initiatives as assigned by the Maintenance Coach.
- Operates shop machinery (drill press, band saw, arbor press, bench grinder, milling machine, lathe, and welders) in the execution of work orders.
- Familiarity with PLC programming and control systems and equipment
- Operates material handling equipment (pallet jack, sit down fork truck) in the execution of work orders.
- The Maintenance Mechanic Grade III possesses mechanical and electrical skills, which allow them to install, maintain, troubleshoot setup, and repair all manufacturing, distribution, and facility equipment.
- The Maintenance Mechanic Grade III will be proactive at identifying machine deficiencies (including PLC programming and control systems and equipment) and capable of planning, designing, and implementing machine improvements with little or no direct supervision and attend to duties in a self-directed manner.
- The Maintenance Mechanic Grade III interacts with all members of the Maintenance
- Department, Manufacturing Engineering, Manufacturing Coaches, Team leads, Machine
- Operators, Facilities Management, and outside vendors/suppliers and in the execution of his duties.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular