At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Work closely with all departments and in coordination with finance controlling, prepare monthly and annual financial statements (E6&E7) in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and corporate standards. Analyze and explain variances to budget and previous year.
- Monitor product and customer profitability
- Analyzing standard and actual costs by product and plant
- Assist business & management & strategic decisions by providing data, sales & cost & profitability analysis and reports.
- Coordination of the budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning procedures within the business units
- Perform feasibility studies
- Check and control actual spending with plans