United States, Rancho Dominguez, CA, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Drives Quality strategy and targets in area of responsibility and uses appropriate reporting tools
- Collects all customer requirements in the global database with customer approval
- Ensures manufacturing or production processes are meeting international and national standards
- Leads customer complaint reporting and monitors supplier quality complaints and issues actively
- Works closely with quality management to address global customer requirements including audits, standards and targets
- Steers best practices to reduce waste and increase efficiency
- Defines quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff
- Sets up and maintains controls and documentation procedures
- Monitors performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports
- Steers and organizes quality training
- Problem solving (AD and A3 knowledge)
- Quality management systems knowledge to include, (IATF16949 and ISO9001) is mandatory.
- Quality Core Tools (APQP, PPAP)
- Knowledge of statistical tools. (Six Sigma knowledge) SQC/SPC, MSA, etc. is mandatory.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering. Preferably Mechanical or Chemical.
- ERP systems knowledge to include SAP is preferred.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular