United States, Rocky Hill, CT, DX
dx Digital Business Rotational Program
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- 15-18-months rotational IT digital program starting September 2022
- Rotations across multiple functions in Henkel dx – our global, digital IT unit
- Support our innovative, global platforms driving digital business, value chain processes, and analytics
- Support the BizDevOps lifecycle of IT solutions: from business requirements, via build to operations
- Close cooperation with our strong, global teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Data Analytics or related fields
- Strong academic track record (GPA 3.0 minimum preferred)
- Recommended 2+ years of working experience
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving with a hands-on attitude
- Passion, drive, and readiness to challenge the status quo should be in your DNA
- Leadership potential with strong interpersonal skills
- Very good communication & presentation skills
- Open to work in new environments – and potentially for 3 months abroad at one of our digital innovation hubs
The salary for this role is $85,000.00 - $95,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular