At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Governance for global process safety across Adhesives sites globally (~ 145 sites, ~ 10 billion euros revenue) which includes developing and updating / maintaining of procedures/standards and tools, carrying out process safety audits across sites, accountability for action closure from process safety events and audits, capability building by training and development, defining best in class processes and practices for process safety engineering across all technologies, technical reviews for all strategic projects and support regions as required.
- Work closely with the regional process safety engineers and SHE team members to improve maturity with respect to process safety across the Adhesives organization with a final aim to achieve “zero” process safety incidents.
- Define standards, procedures & tools for process safety engineering, their development & evolution for the regions to easily retrieve, follow & implement.
- Support best standard implementation for global projects, projects above a financial threshold, safety critical projects & projects which will set a new standard for the technologies.
- Training & development of regional teams on standards & tools.
- Process safety review of strategic & relevant investment projects >1 M€.
- Carry out process safety audits of all sites based on a prioritized protocol.
- Propose “applicability assessment” of process safety events across sites.
- Ensure action closure from process safety events, applicability assessments & audits (Accountable).
- Key Performance Indicators: reduction of process safety events & improvement of process safety audit scorecard, process safety events, applicability assessments and audits open actions reduction, Effectiveness - Standards implementation of process safety standards horizontally deployed.
Key Stakeholders: Regional Engineering Heads/ Process Safety Managers Network Process Engineers Project Management Head SHEQ Managers Site & Production Managers.