HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
$3,000 sign on bonus offered. (Restrictions apply)
- Executes the operational plan of an engineering task based on engineering designs and work specifications
- Works closely with external contractors and ensures the quality of delivered services and products
- Sets up or adjusts complex equipment according to manufacturing specifications Identifies and implements opportunities of process optimization
- Must have a minimum of five years satisfactory experience in industrial-type electrical maintenance work or equivalent amount of technical schooling and experience.
- Must submit transcripts to H.R.
- This position will be expected to lead, mentor/develop and maximize the effectiveness of the maintenance crew by utilizing advanced electrical and automation skills/experience as well as highly effective machine and process troubleshooting capability to improve plant performance
- Extensive and deep knowledge of electrical systems, drives, instrumentation, process controls, industrial networking and communication protocols, various HMI’s, PLC’s, servo systems, safety systems and other industrial automation components and systems
- Special emphasis on Allen Bradley PLC knowledge, troubleshooting and programming capability
- Effective analytical troubleshooting capability with sophisticated electrical control systems on various packaging equipment and processing systems.
- Must be a self-starter with extensive examples of self-initiated significant technical and control improvement projects
- Resourceful and effective in a multi-tasking fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Ability to manage electrical/controls/instrumentation projects from concept through installation/commissioning.
- Pro-actively identify plant operational issues / opportunities / bottlenecks and work to continuously improve plant results
- Apply advanced automation software programming skills to improve plant operations
- Maintain exceptional communication and rapport with operators, maintenance personnel and management to ensure no improvement opportunities or operational needs are overlooked
- Lead the effort to develop technical skills within the maintenance department, by developing technical documentation, in-house work-aids, as well as hardware trainers and prototypes where appropriate.
- Lead the effort to maximize the productivity and learning opportunity afforded when OEM’s are on-site
- Ensure knowledge is captured and then disseminated to the electrical maintenance group