SGP, Singapore, Purchasing
Purchasing Logistics APAC Intern
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Assist in global sourcing and procurement of materials, to provide uninterrupted supply with best cost, optimal quality, and desired lead time
- Assist in market surveys and bench marking exercises to explore new suppliers and technologies
- Opportunity to co-develop category strategy including implementation and delivery
- Support supplier’s consolidation and compliance strategy
- Ability to multi-task, work independently with minimal supervision
- Good analytical, presentation, communication and influencing skills
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret complex documents
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations, requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills
- Knowledge in contract administration, contract negotiation and procurement management is a plus
- Should possess work authorization for Singapore
- Please state your availability period for the internship (preferably those who can commit 4-6 months from July 2022)
- Full-time interns are highly preferred
- Part-time at least 4 days only if possible
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.