At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
The Henkel Bowling Green, KY manufacturing facility is looking for top talent to lead our facility to Best in Class performance levels and culture. We have a clear 3-5 yr journey laid out to build capability and deliver results using the processes of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) and Lean Six Sigma (LSS). If you enjoy working with others and have a passion for improvement, come join our winning team! This position will lead the CI activities for one of our departments (cells) and report directly to the Department/Cell Mgr with a dotted line to the Plant CI Manager.
- Lead and coach Continuous Improvement (CI) activities across the department/cell, including TPM activities, Lean and shop-floor activities
- Member of the department/cell leadership team
- Roll out and coach daily management systems (DMS), including line boards, defect tagging, PM schedules, center-lining and clean & inspect (CI) standards
- Develop standard work processes, procedures and set up parameters to optimize process in ideal conditions.
- Self-assess department capabilities against the standards and build implementation plans to close gaps
- Coach team to develop and share best practices worthy of reapplication
- Help facilitate and train key TPM/LSS concepts, such as autonomous maintenance, 5-why analysis and quick changeovers (SMED).
- Lead OEE loss analysis for department/cell and facilitate root cause analysis and action plans to close gaps
- Establish a strong working relationship with the line teams, department/cell team and plant leadership team
- Liaison between engineering and operations to design, build and install new capital projects in the department with vertical start up and life cycle costing in mind
- Support data integrity and output reporting of line monitoring system (MES/Tableau)
- Works closely with Department Reliability Manager and Shift Managers to restore and maintain all process equipment to build capability and drive performance
- Works closely with Reliability Manager to review, establish and execute robust PM program and improve equipment reliability
- Lead waste and cost reduction initiatives
- Develop training standard and skill (SME) of hourly associates and area leaders
- Lead vertical start up for new capital projects, process improvements, RCA and small capital projects.