At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Ensure compliance with facility, state, and federal policies and procedures to include: Hiring and dismissal - Disciplinary actions - Performance appraisals - Training and personnel development - Attendance - Applicable OSHA General Industry Regulations
- Ensure compliance with all facility SHE policies and procedures.
- Ensure conformance and support with facility quality management system and facility and department strategic goals.
- Review and plan for production requirements based on schedule from planning and monitor progress toward schedule completion. Coordinates the daily work assignments and activities for all manufacturing department personnel with applicable shift(s).
- Designates personnel to carry out specific assignments and accommodates priority changes through adjustments in job duties and/or staffing keeping in mind the departmental goals.
- Monitors progress toward task completion, coordinates departmental activities to maximize up time and minimize down time, assures rapid product changeovers and communicates status to Planning and Production Manager.
- Responsible to assist with new product scale up and segments of the commercialization process regarding product routes, MI's, SOP's, etc. Interface with Engineering, Maintenance, PD, SHE and others during the installation of new manufacturing equipment and processes to assure the highest possible efficiency and safety is realized.
- Involved with JSA's, SOP's, MOC's and operator training documentation for new or revised documentation.
- Maintain 5S, Visual Factory, and lean manufacturing techniques, value stream mapping, and be assigned to attend team meetings designed to reduce cycle time, remove waste and non-value added activities, and reduce costs.
- Monitor work center and/or personnel productivity and initiate corrective actions or improvement projects as required.
- Maintain departmental training program including employee certification records.
- Create and maintain manufacturing instructions, packaging instructions and standard operating procedures.
- Oversee department maintenance request to assure timely and effective completion to meet equipment/facility integrity.
- Ensure timely completion of required actions for the CCMS (Customer Complaint Management System) process. Coordinate internal corrective actions and department communication through toolbox talk meetings