Germany, Düsseldorf, Human Resources
Internship HR Digitalization Program Support
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Supporting implementation and design of talent management tasks in a cloud solution
- Support in developing and implement system governance procedures and control processes
- Analysis of talent management KPIs (promotions, HiPo, diversity representation, etc)
- Support in the implementation of digital transformation projects in the frame of the global talent management program
- Support during implementation of future ready digital operating models (digital organization, governance, change management, etc)
- Design and implement digital training materials and reports
- Student in advanced bachelor- or master studies in the field of IT, communications, marketing, HR, business administration or similar
- Practical or international experience is advantageous
- Business fluent English language skills, spoken and written
- Excellent communication and creative skills
- High interest and understanding of digitalization/digital tools and trends is a plus
- We are looking for a team player, open-minded, communicative, self-driven, reliable and curious
- Availability as of now for ideally six months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.