Germany, Düsseldorf, Beauty Care
Internship Content Factory - Content Creation and Management
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Experience the execution of Beauty Care content productions firsthand, supporting our internal photographer and videographer
- Photo shoots and video shoots within the content factory including events and external shoots for all Henkel Beauty Care brands
- Pre-production / prepare shot lists, equipment order and lighting setups
- Production / support on set, possibly shoot BTS content or B-Roll
- Post-production / data handling, formatting files and manage final assets
- Support our in-house director of photography in bringing concepts to life
- Coordinate equipment rental deliveries, lighting assistants and digital operators together with the DoP of the content factory work in an international, and interdisciplinary team with diverse colleagues and exciting projects
- Student with first successful semesters in the field of of photography/videography/media tech/economics with focus on digital/communication/creative design or marketing/media studies
- First experiences in the field of content production are of advantage, particularly coming from photography, content creation and digital production agencies
- Fluent English and German language skills are required
- Photography, videography skills, as well as standard post-production and file handling
- Strong ability to use common sense and logic to overcome obstacles and reach solutions
- You have a hands-on attitude and a passion for the digital and beauty industry/FMCG products
- We are looking for a highly organized applicant with a strong problem-solving approach and a welcoming mind-set
- Availability as of now for ideally six months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.