At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join our team as a Shopper Marketing Graduate.Working within our Commercial Excellence team, your role will be to support with the planning, execution & evaluation of all shopper activation across channels. Working closely with the team, you will develop data and insight-led activation plans, delivering measurable results in line with the wider strategic plan. You will need to possess a curious mindset with a commercial understanding of how brands & retailer interact with shoppers. You will also support with the execution of category strategies both in and out of home with Henkel’s retail partners and proactively identify opportunities to allocate shopper activation budgets across multiple channels, categories, and NPD launches.
- Identify, understand and articulate key category and shopper trends, missions, drivers of growth both nationally and by customer/channel.
- Identify and utilise available shopper marketing techniques to deliver business goals across all sales channels.
- Strong cross-functional interaction with both internal and external stakeholders, e.g. international & local sales and marketing teams, agencies and customers.
- Collate and maintain activity plans across channels, to aid planning and provide clarity of promotional and shopper marketing activity for all stakeholders.
- Efficient project management to ensure that all tasks and activities are delivered on time and in line with budget.
- Support the review of shopper marketing activities to track performance against agreed goals/KPIs