Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
The Digital Analyst sets up reports, derives actionable insights and enables fact-based decision making. In this role, he/she serves as an internal service provider for Henkel Strategic Marketing Unit.
- Track, report and analyze digital marketing and consumer data across brands and countries
- Build and maintain reports, data visualizations and interactive dashboards
- Analyze data and present data-driven recommendations for local and global marketing teams
- Ensure data accuracy, quality, and consistency
- Work closely internal & external stakeholders regarding advanced digital marketing analytics
- 2+ years of working experience with digital data analysis & reporting preferably in FMCG or Tech Industry
- Proficient knowledge of digital KPIs
- Demonstrated ability to translate digital data into actionable insights
- Proficient knowledge of digital analytical tools (Google Analytics, Power BI, Data Studio, Sprinklr or other social media reporting tools, Microsoft Excel)
- Preferred knowledge of Adobe Analytics, Azure, Tag Manager, Search Console
- Experience in project management
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Analytical & structural thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- English language on advanced level
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 110%
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Meal contribution also during days off
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life Insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 Sick days per year
- Home Office possibility
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 1450 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.