At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Market Strategy Manager will transform market insights into customer and portfolio strategies and develop business programs with the global team that you will then implement in your region.
- Become part of our Global Market Strategy Team for Consumer Goods adhesives and manage innovation pipeline quality & launches, market intelligence and go-to-market strategy for one of our key regions in the personal hygiene industry that encompasses our portfolio for diapers, feminine care, tissue products and smart hygiene solutions.
- Our customers are global FMCG companies, emerging brands as well as local players.
- Operating close to consumers we take inspiration from industry and society megatrends that we translate to sustainable adhesive and digital solutions created with consumers in mind.
- Our NAMX (North America & Mexico) region takes the lead for our Operational Efficiency and Automation program steering the roll-out and commercialization of our new, patented adhesive form EASYFLOW as well the global strategy definition for our tissue market.
- Your key stakeholders are the regional SBU management as well technical service, sales and innovation teams with whom you bring to life new product introductions and novel sales strategies, fill white spots and foster excellence in value selling.