United States, Bridgewater, NJ, Adhesive Technologies
Lead Application Lab Engineer, Furniture & Building Components
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Lead Application Engineer will manage projects and support customers in the furniture and building components industry by working with multiple adhesives technologies and bringing value added solutions to market.
- Lead cross functional projects to bring value added solutions to customers and the market
- Investigate customer issues and complaints and complete Root Cause Analysis & Corrective Action Plan
- Ensure laboratory and application equipment are calibrated and maintain safety documentation and training
- Research new application areas and develop new test methods
- Coordinate customer lab demonstrations, training, tours and analytical work to advance projects and gain new business
- Prepare tests reports and presentations on work accomplished
- Bachelor of Science in a technical or business discipline
- 3 years relevant experience in furniture, building components or a similar industry.
- Up-to-date computer skills including business typing skills, strong literacy in Microsoft
- Windows, Excel, Word and Power Point
- Commensurate communication and relationship-building skills
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular