Germany, Hamburg, Beauty Care
Internship International Marketing - Schwarzkopf Professional
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support the global marketing team for Schwarzkopf Professional Hair Care salon-exclusive brands
- Own a set of responsibilities for a specific project or steer a full project independently depending on the project type and scope
- Be in contact with other departments and agencies
- Be actively involved throughout the product development process from opportunity identification to marketing material development, through concept writing and R&D briefing for packaging and formula
- Carry out product performance, competition and strategic market analyses
- Gain detailed insights into the exciting world of hairdressing and cosmetics
- Be part of a dynamic and international team
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business-related studies
- First successful experience in marketing in a related business, international experience is highly appreciated
- Fluency in English is required
- Firm knowledge of MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong communication, analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Beauty addict with a creative mindset, curious about beauty trends and innovation
- Self-motivated team player with high level of independence and ownership
- Availability as of now for 6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between €800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the
desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.