At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Provide Logistics support for all stakeholders of Henkel Adhesives shipments in North America.
- Stakeholders include Henkel sites, Henkel customer service, Logistics team members, carriers, customers, Henkel sales, Henkel planning, and any other individuals, as appropriate.
- This role will primarily execute the back-office functions associated with shipment execution. These functions include freight claim management, customer complaints, freight invoice reconciliation, prepay and charge rate application (CPT), and document logistics process management.
- This role will support monthly metric/KPI development as well as carrier scorecard creation.
- Candidate must be a results’ oriented, self-directed worker. Must have a high drive to succeed.
- Ability to influence others without authority is a critical skill for success in this role.
- Primary Duties: Work within Henkel’s Transportation Management System (TMS)
- Monitor and reply to appropriate group email requests about claims, invoices, etc.
- Build and maintain carrier relationships to support the Analyst’s day-to-day activities
- Prepare carrier scorecards and hold carriers accountable for key metrics and capacity commitments
- Support all Henkel internal metrics such as freight claim filing, complaint resolution, cost management, etc.
- Work with carriers and Henkel A/P to resolve invoice payment discrepancies
- Projects, as assigned, to support Logistics
- Tasks: Work on projects as required (individually and as part of a group)
- Analyze data to suggest Logistics improvement opportunities
- Build/maintain relationships with key stakeholders both inside and outside of Henkel