At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility right from the start. Our unique brands in markets around the world open countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths.
- If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that enables you to clearly develop strategic roadmaps and at same time display a hands-on mentality to set plans into practice – if necessary, by thinking out of the box – then take the chance and sustainably shape the future of the Furniture & Building Components industry globally together with our diverse team.
- Further develop our Furniture & Building Components (FBC) market strategy, based on your industrial expertise together with a great team of cross-functional stakeholders, e.g., from Sales, Technical Experts as well as Research & Development
- Understand customers’ needs and market segment trends in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region (e.g. on sustainability and digitalization) to derive their implications for current and future Go-to-Market strategies, product portfolio as well as service offerings incl. launch preparation
- Directly influence and co-steer our innovation pipeline of best-in-class adhesive solutions for relevant end-markets
- Systematically explore new business opportunities: screen, prioritize & implement out-performing innovations
- Develop and implement new data-based business models jointly with cross-functional team to extend service offering, generate new revenue streams and further differentiate
- Sustainably nourishing relationships with relevant regional key customers, machine and equipment manufacturers, industry associations as well as other partners along the value chain
- Screen, develop and maintain a good pipeline of potential inorganic growth opportunities
- Collaborate as broker between relevant (internal) stakeholders and ensure continuous know-how transfer
Accountabilities (Time in %)
- Development of Strategy, including market segmentation, sizing, go-to-market strategy (30%)
- Directly influence and co-steer our innovation pipeline (30%)
- Systematically explore new business opportunities (30%)
- Sustainably nourishing relationships with relevant stakeholders (10%)