Germany, Düsseldorf, Laundry & Home Care
Intership Global Key Account Management
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Discovering International Sales Management in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods sector
- Manage projects for global sales as well as global sales trainings
- Support in the preparation of international customer meetings
- Support in preparation of sales data analysis & reporting
- Independent project steering as well as cooperation with other departments
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business-related studies
- Practical and international experience, e.g. by internships and semesters abroad, is beneficial
- Fluent English language skills
- Firm knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel & Power Point
- Strong analytical and excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and creative team player with a high level of independence and an open-minded personality
- Availability as of now for six months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.