Germany, Düsseldorf, Infrastructure Services
Internship Sustainability - LCA Consulting and Data Analysis
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support in modelling different scenarios along the product life cycle to improve the environmental performance
- Support the tracking for the verification and the quality of the data
- Help documenting and reporting processes
- Support in communicating with different internal stakeholders
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in environmental engineering or sustainability
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Digital skills with life cycle assessment (LCA) tools (like OpenLCA, GABI) and good knowledge of Outlook, Excel and Word
- Basic competence in environmental impact measurement and experience using LCA results
- Knowledge in other sustainability standards (e.g. GHG Protocols) and inititatives (SBTI) is advantageous
- Knowledge of chemistry is an advantage
- Ability to work in a team
- Mental openness towards new themes
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.