HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Incumbent will develop and execute global customer production focused IIOT programs and business analysis with strategic importance to business goals.
- Lead IIOT type initiatives from concept, steering and sparring on potential solutions, internal/external program value models and overall business models
- Assist in the creation of the overall IOT/IT/OT customer production strategy through research and market-based analytics creation
- Act as an entrepreneur, connecting and leading our SBU teams, customer, and other stakeholders in agile and productive methodologies
- Foster external partnerships and supplier relationships that deliver enhanced value to Henkel and its customers
- Demonstrate persistence and strong aptitude in agile development in IIOT/IOT/IT/OT areas in exploratory & high uncertainty environment
- Creating detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions with recommendations to stakeholders in "Executive Ready" formats
- Innovation pipeline partner for trainings, technology roadmapping leader, etc
- Work with clients, Marketing, Technology Leads, PD, TCS etc to uncover new possibilities / key gaps to meet business targets
- Manage portfolio of programs and/or projects including program milestones to ensure alignment with global stakeholders – financial business plans, budgets, forecasting, product & roadmaps, positioning, risk analysis incl. mitigation plan
- Use leadership skills to successfully lead, motivate & develop teams