At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Full responsibility for product recommendations, customized products applications, new product demonstrations, and troubleshooting for customers (Responsible for Personal Hygiene Adhesives technical operations under Adhesives Technologies segment)
- Recommends solutions and performs technical visits (meetings, audits, demonstrations, troubleshooting etc.) for customers with documentation
- Performs technical visits (meetings, audits, demonstrations, troubleshooting, value quantification etc.) at customers and document them via the standard AE report template Quantifies, documents and reports Henkel solutions value to customers
- Responsible for directly communicating with sales, application specialists and other AE field people/team or project team members
- Is responsible for products application / technical training of colleagues and customers