At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Maintains accurate financial records, account books, as well as sales, purchase, and cash journals
- Reconciles customer accounts, checks journal entries, maintains a general ledger in accordance with accounting principles and reporting
- Collects, compiles, verifies and analyzes financial information and prepares financial reports and accounting statements
- Follows up strictly overdue with sales Oversees active credit risk management with blocking/unblocking deliveries to customer
- Prepares monthly accounts receivable reports & regional presentations
- Provides technical accounting advice within the area of expertise, gives training to sales & customer service regularly
- Supports business projects in own area of expertise
- Supports the implementation of new accounting requirements
- Coordination with relevant global teams for migrated activities