At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- You work hand-in-hand with the project managers and product owners in the design and development of new services & features
- Liaise with business experts and stakeholder to collect and describe business requirements and user stories
- Work with platform-, integration- and system-architects to bridge the gap between business aspiration and IT delivery
- Evolve operational best practices on monitoring and business continuity
- You design new software solutions, define the workflows, find dependencies, identify data needs, and present your design to stakeholders and the team
- You are responsible for interaction between the systems and coordination the data needs across the application landscape
- In the team you work with modern models like Scrum or Clean Coding and take over a key role for the developers with your know-how
- As part of the team, you also contribute to the software quality process (e.g., automated built and testing)
- You are aware of the possibilities of the cloud for dynamic, fast developments (e.g., DevOps, Continuous Delivery, Docker, Azure, Multi-Cloud)
- If necessary, you bring suitable external experts on board and coordinate the collaboration