At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Providing effective technical support to the current Clients of the Company, aimed at maintaining and strengthening the position of the Company in terms of developing cooperation with existing and potential Clients
- Conducting internal and external trainings and master classes on products (category Adhesive Consumer)
- Organization of testing of new and promising technologies and products of the Company (including participation in the preliminary audit of lines, development of technological and operational instructions for the Client's personnel, etc.)
- Development and implementation of new project implementation plans based on the formed development strategies for the Company's market and technology segments, effective cross-functional interaction
- Formation of the technical part of technical, commercial and other proposals for clients on individual requests
- Formation of internal and external consulting practice to support clients to achieve the team's goals for business development, implementation of new technologies, support for new and ongoing projects
- Contributing to the technical development of the product and the team, taking into account technological and market trends and in order to create a competitive advantage for the Company's products in various sales channels
- Area of responsibility: NWFD, CFD, SFD