At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If youâ€™re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Oversee the global portfolio of digital data products, their budget, cost, milestones and timeline within Henkel dx Data & Analytics to ensure product excellence
- Develop and own a common portfolio & demand management tool across our dx business units
- Define and promote a capacity & demand planning process for our Data & Analytics team
- Steer project demands to ensure portfolio alignment with global strategy and functional unit plans. Report portfolio status and progress to senior management
- Be responsible for and actively manage resource capacity planning within the unit (>100 FTE) to enable successful digital product delivery
- Identify and lead improvement initiatives for the portfolio management and the digital product lifecycle. Coach team members on processes and strategic topics
- Actively participate in cross-functional teams in the execution of our data & analytics strategy and drive digital change. Live a culture of constant learning, integrity, and mutual responsibility
- Facilitate development and implementation of corporate, function and analytics strategy