At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for driving all demands and be the first point of contact of all functions within the customer
- Responsible for profitable sales development of JOEM accounts
- Analyze customers market potential and competitors’ activities
- Lead & initiate contacts at plants, R&D, quality, purchasing, logistics, marketing where applicable, management level
- Develop and Maintain influential network at the customer and within Henkel on all key levels & dimensions
- Coordinate and steer information & reporting flow between the sales area and the steering unit
- Identify key/unmet customer needs and translate into innovation opportunities to feed the ADP pipeline
- Develop specifics projects to fulfil key accounts needs via ACE CRM management tool. Act as the driver in running these projects
- Communicate proactively with KAM Team members spread around the world and support their sales projects by obtaining approval from JOEM global technical center
- Define and prepare sales proposals and maximize volume and revenue in assigned key accounts by utilizing value-added selling methods