At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Prepares planning, forecasting and (internal) monthly financial statements and reports.
- Analyzes and explains variances to budget and previous year.
- Assists business & management by providing data, analysis and reports on sales, costs & profitability.
- Coordinates budgeting, forecasting planning procedures within the business units
- Monitors cost development of planned objectives and prepares deviation analysis
- Ensure compliance and governance with application of internal and external guidelines in terms of Financial Reporting
- Contributes to continuous improvement in finance controlling relevant concepts, processes and tools
- Executes digitalization and business relevant projects