At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Shift Manager will lead a team of Operators, Mechanics and Leads to deliver daily performance and build long term capability
- Serve as member of the department/cell leadership team
- Deliver improvement of the key performance indicators (KPI’s) and deliver targets, including Safety, Quality, Production Plan, Cost, Projects and People Development
- Lead and coach daily management systems (DMS), including line boards, defect tagging, PM schedules, center-lining and clean & inspect (CI) standards
- Responsible for performance management of all direct reports by providing appropriate feedback, recognition, coaching and mentoring to motivate team members to grow and perform at optimal levels
- Helps coordinate maintenance resources to resolve immediate reliability issues and plan and execute effective Preventative Maintenance
- Identify and implement continuous improvement and cost savings opportunities through 5s, Lean manufacturing and TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) methodologies
- Help develop standard work processes and procedures
- Establish a strong working relationship with the line teams, department/cell team and plant leadership team
- Support data integrity and output reporting of line monitoring system
- Support training and skill development of hourly associates and area leaders
- Inspire a collaborative and supportive team environment that reinforces the Henkel Code of Conduct and Company Values