Germany, Düsseldorf, Human Resources
Internship Global Total Rewards
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Being part of the global team that develops worldwide concepts in the area of global total rewards (e.g. compensation and benefits) for employees across all Business Units and Functions
- Active involvement in our global initiatives and projects
- Market data collection and analysis
- Support in global communication and material preparation
- Successfully completed first semesters of studies focused on business administration (preferably human resources)
- First practical or international experience (e.g. internships in HR, student initiatives, semester abroad)
- Advanced knowledge of MS-Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Affinity for numbers and data analytics
- Availability for ideally 6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.