At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The continuous improvement engineer is responsible for leading the implementation of the Henkel Production System and Industrial Engineering at the site using the global standards to improve site operations, KPI metrics, and culture.
- The individual selected will be required to support the growth of Lean and Industrial Engineering culture within the site by completing relevant initiatives, identifying and quantifying operational improvements with local leadership.
- Education and Professional Requirements
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering
- Six Sigma Green belt desirable
- Excellent leadership and team building skills
- Lean Manufacturing, Value Stream Mapping, 5S, A3 experience
- Competent in project management, possessing the ability to lead continuous improvement workshops / events.