United States, Mentor, OH, Adhesive Technologies
Packaging Operator Weekends
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Safely, Consistently, & Efficiently manufacture the required products that meet QA specifications. Reads and interprets filling process orders, understanding bulk material and packaging requirements, verifying the physical components prior to and during production.
- Follow the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), and Work Order (WO) for the Fill ticket
- Execution of minor equipment troubleshooting/repair and regularly scheduled operator maintenance.
- Understanding of the Continuous Improvement (CI) programs and related tools along with the Support and integration of the CI program in areas of responsibility.
- Execution of duties in accordance with Henkel’s Safety Health and Environmental (SHE) standards and practices.
- Stoppage of production / immediate notification to a Lead, Supervisor or Manager due to concerns regarding safety, quality of product, equipment damage, etc.
- High school graduate or GED
- Personnel Protective Equipment (PPE) to be worn at all times. Immediate correction of safety hazards.
- Compliance with supervisory direction including special project work.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular