At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- This is a leadership role with responsibility for developing, implementing, and managing annual strategic, financial and brand plans across the göt2b retail hair color & styling business in North America. This role will be responsible for leading cross-functional teams.
- Develop and execute annual and long-term strategic plans for the brand, consistent with corporate priorities
- Achieve revenue, profitability, market share and other objectives
- Actively manage short term & long-term brand P&L, including annual A&P budget
- Partner with creative agencies to lead advertising development and communication across digital & social media, as well as, e-comm touchpoints
- Steers and executes all marketing, advertising, and promotional activity
- Build consumer awareness, generate trial, increase distribution, and drive sales by developing effective consumer communications and execution plans. Quantify and evaluate effectiveness by directing post-program analysis.
- Lead external agency partners to support brand objectives, develop and execute marketing plans, and deliver results
- Brand lead for Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) Process managing monthly consumption and shipment forecasting to deliver against annual sales
- Partner with internal departments to develop national and account-specific retail and commercial go-to-market strategy
- BS/BA (Business, Marketing, Social Sciences - Psychology, Sociology, Economics), MBA preferred
- 3 - 5 years experience in CPG brand management, marketing and/or sales with a passion for the Beauty industry
- Thinks strategically uncovering market insights that would turn into potential opportunities or issues. Plans & execute both long term/big picture actions and short term/day to day initiatives leveraging insights uncovered.
- Demonstrated leadership and organization skills required to be able to lead projects and work independently
- Raises their bar in terms of market/financial acumen and ability to present analytical yet simple stories with key messages to senior leadership
- Has a strong financial and operational acumen with the know-how to pull levers of the P&L to drive profits
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills; attention to details
- Ability to analyze market and research data and make decisions designed to generate incremental sales and profits
- Creative mindset and strong team player
The salary for this role is $91,700.00 – 178,200.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.