At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Job Purpose
- The key focus of manager logistics project and cost analysis is lead the team to process and manage logistics cost accrual, validation and billing process, cost analysis and drive continuous improvement.
- Key Dimensions
- Follow up global STI. Including, NES , Inv%, L16, ECSL.
- Other projects to support GCN end to end process improvements
- Content of Accountabilities
- Take initiatives in operation excellence and process optimizations to create higher value for supply chain, and drive best practice sharing and coach colleagues wherever necessary.50%
- Lead L11 costing end to end process optimization, standardization and efficiency improvements.
- Lead projects for continuous improvements, and drive changes and be able to deliver concrete result on efficiency/ accuracy/ visibility.
- Lead the team to smooth operation process, has ability to identify/ coach and develop talents with solid plan.
- Support logistics team to deliver outstanding performance. 25%
- Support logistics team to conduct KPI performance management, focus on L11 cost. Identify gap/ risks and explore opportunities from the perspective of cost efficiency, and support team to fulfill monthly/quarterly and yearly target achievement.
- Conduct analysis of exceptional cost, deep dive in opportunities to boost cost efficiency, and follow up the implementation of improvement actions.
- Conduct cost simulations to support the cost optimization project.
- Other qualifications: 10%
- Agile, quick learner, open minded and has certain level of strategic thinking.
- Positive and can do attitude, proven cases in SC performance improvements/management, driving projects, and carry out project in mutiple ways (eg. A3/ lean six sigma/ Kaizen)
- Problem solving and data analysis : data analysis, use data and facts to identify problem, then be able to find out root cause and resolve problem. advanced data analysis capability will be a plus.
- Communication and influencing, be able to work with cross functions and drive changes in virtual teams (no direct reporting line teams, e.g. controlling team/ warehouse team ). 10%