Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship Supply Chain (Third Party Manufacturing)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support the coordination and implementation of international supply chain projects, e.g. process optimization, service level improvement or new product implementation
- Support tenders in close cooperation with related functions, e.g. purchasing
- Analyze the supplier portfolio and supply chain for supplier performance improvement and set up automatized reporting
- Contribute to the development of a 360°-reporting tool to improve supply chain transparency
- Take over ad-hoc requests to support ongoing projects
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in supply chain, operations management, or engineering
- First practical experience in an internationally operating company
- Excellent English language skills, German language is beneficial
- Firm knowledge of MS Office in particular Excel
- Strong analytical skills combined with a creative mindset and proactiveness
- Availability as of now for 6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.