At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Job Purpose
- Support continuous business growth of Retail and Prof (R&P) by ensuring all customers order are processed and delivered on time in full.
- Provide excellent service to external customers by collaborating with different internal stakeholders within Henkel(e.g. Sales team, Finance/ Credit Controlling team, and Global Business Solutions(GBS) team).
- Creates plans/strategies to improve customer service level and customer experience. and achieve the long-term goal of enhancing sales for the product.
- OTC process improvement (Eliminate/Combine/Automate)
- Key Responsibilities
- Order Management: Manage sales orders, including approval process, requirements identification, confirmation, and follow-up
- Liaise with CSS Team in GBS Shanghai, to ensure orders key in accurately, goods delivered, timely credit and debit note processed.
- Resolve or follow-up inquiries and complaints from internal stakeholders and external customers pertaining to orders
- Report Accuracy and Timeliness: Assist sales/customer service supervisors to provide required information and reports
- Support to team, especially in the month-end rush time or during the time period when colleagues on vacation, so as to balance workload across entire CS team
- Individually Tasks (Time in %)
- Order Management - Responsible for orders processing, tracking and delivery execution. Ensure on time in full delivery（50%）
- Pass sales/customers' requirements to relevant functions and follow-up to meet customer requests（20%）
- Assist in other related business matters and complete temporary and collaborative work（10%）
- Design & optimize OTC process improvement (20%）