At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Supply Planner will successfully manage the near term (up to rolling 12 months) finished goods master planning for assigned business segment within Henkel NA, Laundry and Home Care. In doing so, this role will focus on achievement on service level targets, effective inventory management and delivery of operational efficiencies.
- Responsible for the North America Laundry & Homecare Finished Goods Master Planning.
- Responsible for the North America Laundry & Homecare Finished Goods network rebalancing to optimize service and maintain working capital targets.
- Liaise with Sr. Manager, Supply Planning in the delivery of production strategies across manufacturing locations to balance efficient operations with optimized service and inventory targets.
- Work cross-functionally with various Supply Chain teams (Manufacturing, Co-Man, Project Implementation, Process and Systems, Logistics, Warehousing and Suppliers teams) to deliver on service and inventory targets
- Lead Supply Review within the S&OP process for assigned portfolio by managing mid-to long-term capacity constraints, developing recommendations to proactively resolve constraints, and provide direction to sales and customer service to manage customer expectations.
- Monitor, maintain and ensure accuracy of SAP data; define and manage optimized order quantities, safety stock parameters, lead times, capacity, and production frequencies.
- Seek out and drive ongoing continuous improvement opportunities for the overall Supply Chain.
- Represents Supply Planning team on key project teams such as New Product Launches, Supply Chain manufacturing enhancements and cost saving initiatives.