At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support the HRDirect team on a limited term (1 year)
- Complete all assigned tickets within the guidelines and SLAs (hiring, transfers, promotions, salary increase, award payments, exits, HR letters, contract renewals, end of probation) while ensuring completeness of the workflow documents and manuals
- Serve as the point of contact for all employees related to personnel administration topics
- Ensure high quality and punctual service delivery
- Automate manual process steps and implement successful continuous improvement projects
- Provide end-to-end project management with the collaboration of internal teams to design, develop, and implement digital projects
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals