At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Interesting role for a comprehensive profile ranging from strategy and concept development to controlling and digitalization
- Be responsible for the Corporate Citizenship pillar Emergency Aid on global level
- Advising regional Ambassadors at the Düsseldorf location on funding opportunities for emergency project applications and their subsequent complete processing, including statistics
- Analyze global Corporate Citizenship markets and conduct global benchmarking to develop strategies and concepts for Emergency Aid and beyond for Corporate Volunteering and Social Partnerships that can activate Henkel employees to make positive impact on society around the world, while having a positive impact on employee retention and employer reputation
- Support impactful internal and external communication strategies, including messaging and materials
- Be responsible for the controlling and reporting of Corporte Citizenship financial results and figures including external audit
- Manage various internal and external stakeholders by providing strategic advice to regions, functions, and business units, leading the implementation with partners and getting buy-in for concepts including top management
- Drive, steer and develop digitalization of Corporate Citizenship processes by developing up-to-date digital solutions and recommend update of current database system, while leveraging synergies with current systems and meeting governance and audit requirements
- Implement projects together with the team within the budget responsibility frame