Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship Market & Customer Activation
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support the global market and customer activation team in existing global digital projects and initiatives in Henkel’s industrial adhesives marketing sector
- Drive internal communication activities and new remote collaboration activities
- Establish a lead generation and nurturing framework for relevant customers in the field of account based marketing
- Create, steer and report digital content along our B2B customer journey
- Support in the organization of virtual/offline customer events and tradeshows
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in the field of business administration, marketing, communications or equivalent
- Relevant work experience in B2B marketing and know-how in project management
- Fluent English language skills, German and other languages are a benefit
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, communication skills and affinity for digital marketing
- Self-motivated and flexible team player with high level of independence
- Availability as of October 2022 for six months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.