At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Manages the daily activities of the warehouse including all deliveries, returns, repacks and promotional pack-outs
- Reconciles deviations in warehouse invoicing with purchasing and finance Is responsible for SHEQ requirements, including local and country regulations of the warehouses
- Ensures proper material flow by allocation of resources, leads inventory and cycle counts
- Manages regular warehouse maintenance program Initiates and leads projects to improve warehouse processes and costs
- Stays abreast of all safety issues in compliance to regulations and ensures company policies are enforced
- Maintains all equipment in good working condition and plans scheduled and required maintenance