Germany, Düsseldorf, Beauty Care
Internship Digital Marketing - Community Management
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Representing of Henkel Beauty Care brands through social media by identifying common themes, issues, or requests
- Building a 1:1 relationship with community via authentic communication and engagement on Instagram, Facebook and TikTok (likes, comments, direct messages etc.)
- Connect with engaged followers and go deep by going through profile and give personalized product recommendations
- Comment on tagged posts and stories by communities, especially of brand Influencers and re-share their stories
- Derive community insights to the countries and relevant brand teams that can lead to relevant rationales for product development
- Student who has successfully completed first semesters of studies with major focus on digital marketing, social media or customer service
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills in English, German and other languages a plus
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Passion for beauty care products in our portfolio
- A true digital native in social platforms Facebook, Instagram and TikTok
- A natural networker, fast thinker, solution oriented and creative in finding solutions
- Availability as of ideally mid-October for 6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.