At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Ensuring the requirements of sales plans in the assigned region (short, medium, long term) in line with SBU strategy to retain and develop existing / acquire new customers
- Providing technical support, coordinating customer service line, resolving customer requirements
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers and distributors
- Communicating with the KAM/sales team on specific customer tasks and priorities
- Gathering relevant information on market trends and reporting on sales status upon request
- Negotiating contracts with customers; performing administrative tasks related to reporting
Type of sale:
- Automotive suppliers / suppliers for automotive components
- Development joint testing
- 5 days in field (3 days min), CZ + SK (maybe some support Poland, to meet all international team 4 x / year)